A neutral disinfectant that can be used to clean and disinfect hard non-porous surfaces as well as killing microorganisms on hospital soft surfaces, beddings, couches, curtains and upholstery. It is designed for one step cleaning and disinfecting. XForce (EPA registration No.1839-220-70053) has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) on hard, non-porous surfaces. XForce can be used against the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) when used as directed below.
• One-step cleaning and disinfecting on non-food contact surfaces.
• Excellent disinfectant on soft surfaces.
• Kills 99.9% of Bacteria in 5 seconds.
• Bleach free and is READY TO USE.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
FOR GENERAL CLEANING
1. Spray soiled area then wipe with a dry paper towel or lint-free cloth
FOR DISINFECTING & DEODORIZING
1. Remove heavy soil prior to application
2. Apply product within 6-8 inches from surface.
3. Allow surface to remain visibly wet for 2 minutes for general disinfecting and 5 minutes for effectiveness against the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
4. Allow treated surfaces to air dry or wipe off with a clean cloth
FOR DISINFECTING FOOD CONTACT SURFACES:
1. Hold container six to eight inches from the surface to be treated (i.e. countertops, appliances, and tables) and spray area until it is covered with the solution.
2. Allow surface to remain visibly wet for 2 minutes for general disinfecting and 5 minutes for effectiveness against the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
3. Wipe off with a clean cloth, mop or sponge.
4. Thoroughly rinse all food contact surfaces in the area with potable water.
Heavily soiled areas must be pre-cleaned before using this product. Do not use on eating utensils, glassware and cookware
Pack size: 6 /1 QT
Color: Clear Yellow
Odor: Lemon Fresh
Pack size: 6/1 Qt. with sprayers Color: Clear
Looking for more? See these links.
Manufactured in Florence, Kentucky for commercial use only.